Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks
[Marketing News]10th Year Peak Wutong Mountain
10th Wutong Mountain 10th Year Peak Wutong Mountain Wutong Mountain is located near the border of Luohu and Yantian, and is the tallest mountain as 943.7m in Shenzhen, China. The mountain is also source of the Shenzhen River. With an area of 31.82 square kilometers (12.29 sq mi), Wutong Mountain National Park, founded in 1989 and situated in central south part of Shenzhen, nears the Roc Bay of South China Sea in the east. It is a rare na...
[Marketing News]New Distributor Agreement with Matco
Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc. a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC / DC fans, blowers, fan accessories and heat sinks, renews the manufacturing distributor agreement with Matco Components, Inc.. Without in any way precluding Matco from making sales in other areas, the primary market area which COOLTRON is relying upon Matco to service is the State of California. The Market Area will also include any other geographic area w...
[Product News]Featured One of AC Fan Series – FA8038
Fantastic Product Highlight - FA1238 Featured One of AC Fan Series – FA8038 This month, Cooltron introduces one of our popular AC series fans - FA8038. The fan measures 80x80x38 mm can run on 115, 230 VAC with the airflow from 26 up to 32.5 CFM, and 29.6~39.00 dBA. The fan is extensive to various applications, such as gaming machine, telecom, as well as home application microwave, etc. Product Description Dimensions: 80x...
[Product News]Invention Patents of Heat Sinks
Invention Patents of Heat Sinks Invention Patents of Heat Sinks Since the incept in 1999 in Walnut, California, USA, Cooltron has been devoted to Research &Development and Manufacturing of LED lighting, LED heat sink, industrial fans, blowers and accessories for over 18 years, and has also won recognition and reputation among many world class customers by strict product quality controls and customer-oriented services. For C...
- Q:Does COOLTRON have fans for harsh environment applications?
- A:Our DC line offers the protection from water on all dual ball fans. There are three levels of waterproof protecti...
- Q:How many lead wires does a DC/AC fan have?
- A:For fans with lead wires, the standard number of wires is two. However, additional wires could be added for spe...
- Q:What is a speed sensor / tachometer (IC)?
- A:A fan with this function has a pulse where speed can be calculated and measured. Two complete pulses are released...
- Fan & Accessory
- Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks