Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks
[Product News]Featured One of AC Fan Series – FA8038
Fantastic Product Highlight - FA1238 Featured One of AC Fan Series – FA8038 This month, Cooltron introduces one of our popular AC series fans - FA8038. The fan measures 80x80x38 mm can run on 115, 230 VAC with the airflow from 26 up to 32.5 CFM, and 29.6~39.00 dBA. The fan is extensive to various applications, such as gaming machine, telecom, as well as home application microwave, etc. Product Description Dimensions: 80x...
[Product News]Invention Patents of Heat Sinks
Invention Patents of Heat Sinks Invention Patents of Heat Sinks Since the incept in 1999 in Walnut, California, USA, Cooltron has been devoted to Research &Development and Manufacturing of LED lighting, LED heat sink, industrial fans, blowers and accessories for over 18 years, and has also won recognition and reputation among many world class customers by strict product quality controls and customer-oriented services. For C...
[Product News]Fantastic Product Highlight - FA1238
Fantastic Product Highlight - FA1238 Fantastic Product Highlight - FA1238 The Item Designs to Meet Broad Applications with Lower Cost and Higher CFM Performance Cooltron's AC cooling fan, FA1238-97, has a standard lifespan and reliability that exceeds the industrial average with low cost. Based on its price and operation performance, FA1238-97 is the most well-liked items among the series of FA1238. Product Description Designed in...
[Product News]Cooltron New Products Release
Cooltron New Products Release -- Introducing 10 New COB/SMD LED Lighting Heat Sink Products We are pleased to announce a couple of new lines of COB and SMD LED Lighting Heat Sink products that will benefit your COB/SMD LED Lighting in Lighting Quality and Life Time These new LED Lighting Heat Sink products have been tested in our laboratories with the industry's most popular SMD/COB Chips, like P...
- Q:Does COOLTRON have fans for harsh environment applications?
- A:Our DC line offers the protection from water on all dual ball fans. There are three levels of waterproof protecti...
- Q:How many lead wires does a DC/AC fan have?
- A:For fans with lead wires, the standard number of wires is two. However, additional wires could be added for spe...
- Q:What is a speed sensor / tachometer (IC)?
- A:A fan with this function has a pulse where speed can be calculated and measured. Two complete pulses are released...
- Fan & Accessory
- Heatsink & Hardware
- LED Heatsinks