||Stamping Extrusion Forging Compact Fin Heat Pipe Phase Change Hardware Plate Hareware Accessory|
The materials of stamping processing generally are sheet metal, thin wall pipe, etc, so it is also known as sheet metal stamping.
The sheet metal stamping is a machining method, which can gain a certain shape, size and performance. This machining method makes sheet metals separate or deform by equipment pressure (or strain).
The characteristics and applications of the sheet metal stamping:
- Complex thin-walled shape parts;
- High precision stamping parts size, smooth surface, stable quality, good interchangeability;
- High productivity, easy operation, low cost;
- Complex structure, high machining accuracy requirements, high manufacturing costs;
- Mass production requirement;
- Automobile, household appliances, instrumentation, aviation and the production of daily necessities.